Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Words from heart........

Yesterday night, I was talking with my sister.....
We discussed so many things......

She wanted some guidance to choose her career.... I gave honest replies.....
I think she liked that.....

While talking our call got disconnected....
After some time I called her again..... She told me her prepaid card balance finished...
I said OK... and we continued to talk.....

After some more time i said bye & put the phn down....

Within  seconds, I got a message from her.....
She had written "Last 10 paisa for you..... Love you Dear sis....."

That was the moment when I was so happy......
That was the joy which nothing can buy.....
Those are the words from Heart...... And those words are like greatest reward for me.....

So.....
Life is all about being happy with dear ones......

1 comment:

  1. Good...
    Best wishes for new blog..
    Link given on Maayboli.com for this blog is broken. please check

    ReplyDelete